GiftAMeal Brand Resources
Brand guidelines and downloadable content for our partners
Brand Voice: GiftAMeal’s brand focuses on being uplifting, human, and community-based.
Brand Tone: Our brand’s tone of voice is conversational and aims to evoke trust and authenticity. As a company, we avoid using guilt-inducing rhetoric, instead focusing on positive experiences.
Design Style: We aim to keep our designs simple, contemporary, and a mix of playful yet professional.
Brand Spelling: We keep consistency with GiftAMeal as one word, no space or hyphens, with the G/A/M capitalized (not giftameal / Gift a Meal / Gift-A-Meal / Gift A Meal).
RGB: 84, 41, 79
CMYK: 66, 90, 40, 30
RGB: 151 ,81, 157
CMYK: 45, 81, 1, 0
Subheading: Avenir Heavy
Body Text: Avenir Medium or Book
- Maintain the color, shape, and proportions of our logo.
- Leave enough space around the logo for it to be clear and uncluttered.
- Use the logo at a legible size.
- Use with high contrasting backgrounds, preferably on solid colors.
- Don’t modify the design or color of our logo.
- Don't alter the size of the bowl icon.
- Don't change the font of the logo.
Sample Promo Materials
Promo materials inform your customers about your involvement in GiftAMeal so they remember to take photos. Contact us to request materials.
Info Cards (2" x 3.5")
Table Stickers (5" dia)
Posters (8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17")
Click here to learn more.